Our core business is supporting the networks of our customers, predominantly providing effective, Microsoft and non-Microsoft based solutions. While we constantly seek out the latest and best technologies, we will only implement solutions that are tried and tested.
Our Network and PC Support Services include
- Resolving any day to day issues that typically occur in an office environment; Forgotten passwords, new PCs and Staff, lost files and more.
- Training staff and showing how to get the most out of IT such as MS Outlook, PDAs, CD Burners, Scanners, and more.
- Regular preventative maintenance on networks – service packs, patches, and upgrades.
- Managing Network information on behalf of our customers, IP ranges, usernames, and passwords.
- Handling all the work in resolving warranty claims – call us once, and we will take responsibility for pickup, return and installation of a repaired piece of equipment.
- Optimising network performance, by configuring hubs, routers and switches, connecting users to printers, file servers, and other network resources.